FOR A world where people would stop being afraid of each other
A NEW PARADIGM
If you’re looking for a resource that will help you stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the field of meta-cognitive communication, look no further than the periodic table. This website is an open-source wiki which is constantly being updated with new information and resources, making it an invaluable tool for experts in the field. Whether you’re looking for ways to improve interpersonal communication or find creative ways to accelerate humanity’s evolution, the periodic table has something to offer. And because it’s open-source, you can be confident that all of the information is reliable and trustworthy.
Each person gratefully mentioned here, has either contributed directly (in interviews, co-creative dialogues or workshops), or indirectly by their public domain publications, talks or other formats of sharing wisdom. If you’d like to join this growing list, just click the contribute button below and help out collect the worlds’ most impactful meta-cognition hacks!
Special thanks to:
Gabriel Urrutia Benet
Sara De Moitie
Toke Paludan Moeller
Yuval Noah Harari
We’re inviting you to contribute your own sentences, checklists, power phrases, reflective questions, rules-of-thumb, value-rules, micro-habits or visual mental models to help document the 130 elements of the periodic table. This is your chance to make a real contribution to human science!
1. Practical - only field-tested, not theoretical content.
2. Effective - has shown to help meta-cognition with either H2H (human-to-human) or H2S (human-to-self).
3. Positive - in the spirit of Appreciative Enquiry, this is a harvest of pragmatically positive examples.
4. Tangible - examples which are visual, auditive or sensorially sticky enough to be remembered and applied in daily life without fail.
5. Agnostic - free of bias, dogma or any self-serving purpose.
This is your chance to participate in something bigger than yourself – a project that will help people around the world learn and grow. So join us today, and let’s make a difference together. Thank you for being a Contributor!